Happy Birthday, Kristen

Kristen, my older sister's birthday was yesterday. Today the family came together and had a small party like we do every year.                              
           
My grandmother (or Nanna) makes the best cakes for all our birthdays. (I have two older sisters, and I'm the youngest.) She makes a yellow cake that she decorates with flowers and always puts something that we like on top. Then she makes a chocolate cake. Because my sister's vegan, this year she made chocolate vegan cupcakes for her.  
Kristen loves animals and works part-time at a animal rehabilitation center. They take in wounded or orphaned wildlife like: squirrels, opossums, birds, deer, and just about any wild animal that's hurt. They raise it back to health, then release them back into the wild. 


I hope Kristen has a happy birthday and a special day!  

  

Comments

Popular Posts