How to Dress Like: Dove Cameron - Written in the Stars (Music Video)

Hello! So, in this post I will be showing you how to dress like Dove Cameron in The Girl and The Dreamcatcher's Written in the Stars music video. What I will be doing is posting links to items that are like or exactly like the outfit she wore.

Here's her outfit:
  

White Turtleneck Crop Top - okay, so I found one that looks very similar. I don't know if it's the same one that she wore, but it looks pretty close.
Charlotte Russe - $10.99 - Click Here 

White Pleated Skater Skirt -  I found two of these. One looks a lot like Dove's, and the other looks similar but has a high waistline.
AMI ClubWear - $24.99 - Click Here - (Updated: Out of Stock) 
MayKool - $19.99 - Click Here 

Over-The-Knee socks - I found a pair, but you could probably use whatever white socks you have or can find.
KneeHighSocks - $9.99 - Click Here 

White Platform Heels w\ Buckle - Okay, so I couldn't find an exact match, but these look similar.
SweetSuede - £19.99\$26.33 - Click Here 

White Hair Bow - I found this one, but I'm sure you could use whatever you have. And it's on Etsy, so I not sure how long it will be in stock.
Etsy - $3.99+ - Click Here 


Well, thanks for coming to my blog. I hope you enjoyed this post and have found it helpful. Please don't be afraid to give me a share and feel free to comment any time you like. And don't forget to follow me!

I do not own any of these clothes nor have the rights to them.
If your item is being used in this post or any other post, please contact me and I will have it removed if it is your will.  

(Post updated 6/11/2017)


Comments

Popular Posts