Makeup Review: Wet 'n Wild Silk Finish Lip Stick in Breeze

Hello. I went shopping yesterday and picked up a very good product at a very good price. I always wear lip gloss and hardly never wear lip stick because most of them are matte and don't blend in with my natural lip color. Well, I decided to purchase a Wet 'n Wild lip stick because, again, I don't have very many and  it was extremely cheap at, like, $0.86. That is a price you cannot beat.

Anyway, I am so glad I bought this because I loved it as soon as I first put it on. It's a great color, nude almost gold with sparkles. I have a lip gloss that almost matches it, and I'm running low, so this product, I'm sure, will replace that.

Pros: It's cruelty-free. Perfect color. Blends well. Feels great. Awesome price.

Cons: The tube is cheaply made, but who's complaining at that price.

Tube:
 
 












Lips:





Thanks so much for viewing my blog. If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to share it on Google + or you're favorite social media site. You can also follow me or follow by e-mail on the side of this page. Thanks again. 

Comments

Popular Posts