Welcome Back, Me!

Wow! It's been a really long time since I've posted on here! When I started this blog it was my plan to keep up with it and post every day or at least every week. But the year got away from me. Seriously, It's been a freaking whole year. Welcome 2019, I guess. I've actually been doing a lot of stuff this year, including switching bedrooms, posting lots on my YouTube channel, and I even started a Redbubble shop selling some designs I made to just print out and hang on my wall. What a crazy year it was. I feel like I'm a little late to the whole 'welcoming the new year' trend, but I just had the idea to post on here, so why not! 
Here are my links if you wanna check it out! 
Redbubble Shop: HeatherForever
Youtube Channel: HeatherLBMusic 
I've also been trying to write a book. Or what I'm calling a book. Hoping I can finish it so I can turn it into an e-book. It's about teenage spies. But now that I've typed it, that doesn't sound that interesting. Oh, well. I still really want to finish it! 
I was actually wanting to post on here again because I thought this would be a good place to post movie or tv show reviews. Book reviews, too even.  And just things that happen in my life! Kinda like a journal or something! I feel like that would be fun! Anyway, this is way too long, so I'm gonna end it here.  Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow! 

Comments

Popular Posts