How To - Make Fall/Autumn Themed Cards

 I recently made a card when I was helping my mom and it turned out way better than I expected, so I decided to make another one and show a step by step process.   
 First, what you're going to need: Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, and Picked Raspberry. You will also need a piece of orange card stock.

You will also need a Misti stamp tool, if you have one. If not an acrylic stamp block will work. 

The stamp that I used is a Hero Arts stamp called Basic Grey Spice Market Cling Stamp - Large Petal Background, but you could use any stamp that you think would look the best.



 You will also need some VersaMark Stamp Ink.


 The last two things are black embossing powder and.....
 some finger sponge daubers.  


How To: 


Use your Misti or acrylic block and Versa-mark ink to stamp onto your orange card stock.
Sprinkle with black embossing powder and use heat tool to emboss the design.










Now use daubers to slowly blend the Peacock Feathers ink into a small portion of the top of your card stock.  





Next use a different dauber and blend the Wilted Violet ink onto the card stock, blending with the                                                                      edge of the Peacock                                                                    Feathers ink.








          Do it again with the Picked Raspberry ink until it looks like this. I went back in a few times and did a few layers of the colors.
Then I did it backwards, doing the Wilted Violet ink and then the Peacock Feathers.
And it looked like this!!












I cut it down and added it to a black card I folded out of black card stock and this is the finished product! 
I am really happy on how it turned out!  



















Thanks so much for reading this!! I would love to see pictures if any of you decides to recreate this card. Please don't forget to comment and follow my blog! Also share this with your friends and family!! Thanks again!

Comments

Popular Posts