Makeup Review: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Black Rose

Okay, so when it comes to lip color, I like darker colors like reds and purples (and nudes, but that's another story), and this is a perfect lip gloss for me. Now, the name is Black Rose, but it's not black, it's dark purple which is actually accurate because if you Google 'black rose' the roses are actually dark purple, not black.

When I wear it, I like to put on a little bit, so my lips aren't too bold, and I've learned that a little bit can do just what a lot can, and I'm not going to run out anytime soon.
Now, I picked mine up from Wal-mart after purchasing the same brand in Nude Plunge, then seeing this one on the internet. I really enjoy this lip gloss because I can't find very many that give you a purple color that doesn't cost a lot of money or that's not too bold.  Also, Hard Candy is cruelty free and I try to only buy makeup that is, so that's good.

The tube looks like this:
 








Me wearing a little bit:









Me wearing a lot:









I really recommend this lip gloss for anyone that loves purple or dark colored lips. I will hopefully do a review on the Nude Plunge, but I didn't like it as much as this one.
Thanks for reading. Please give this a share if you've enjoyed and I would love for you to request a product for me to review. Don't forget to follow me!

Comments

Popular Posts