Review: Rugged Life Chunky Booties - GoJane.com

Update: These boots are no longer available.  

I decided to do a review of these Rugged Life Chunky Booties from GoJane.com . I can't remember the date I purchased these, but it was a few months ago. I bought them in black and size 5.5 which finally came back in stock after waiting a few weeks from when I found them online. I'm really satisfied with these shoes.

Pros:
They go with anything
They show off my style
The heel is 2 1\4 in, so they're the perfect height.
They have a zipper on the side, so they're easy to get on
They fit perfectly

Cons:
I had to buy foam inserts because the bottom is really hard and they were making my feet hurt.


Pictures:



Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to share and comment if you'd like. I would love for you to suggest products for my to buy and review. Thanks a lot!




I do not own this product or have the rights to it. I was not paid to post this review. If you are  the owner of this and are offended in any way, I'd be happy to remove it from my site. 

















































(Updated 6/11/2017)

Comments

  1. I love the boots! I have heard that some of the shoes are not as comfortable to wear when walking. It is good that you were able to make use of them with the foam inserts. I'll keep that in mind when I purchase from there in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry that I did not reply to your comment sooner. I just got back on this blog and have revamped the website and everything. Thanks so much for taking to time to read my post. I am very glad that you found my post helpful!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts