How To Dress Like - Sabrina Carpenter - Teen Beat Photo Shoot 2016




Dress - For this look, I couldn't find the belt, but I found one dress that has a belt. 
ChicWish - $62.18 - Click Here - This one has a belt. 
MissGuidedUS - $57.00 - Click Here - This one looks really similar, but a little more flowy than hers. 
If you wanna go in another direction, I found three affordable dresses in a little bit of a different style.   
GoJane - $26.41 - Click Here - This one is inappropriate in my opinion, but if you're into that sort of thing. This one is really short and tight and has two splits up the sides. The splits are laced up. 
GoJane - $41.01 - Click Here - This one is a long maxi dress with a high neck and lace details. This one does have an open back, though. 
GoJane - $23.31 - Click Here - This one is the one that most resembles hers out of the three. It has a high neck and is short, but it does not flow out like hers does, it is tight like the previous ones.  

Shoes - I found multiple pairs on GoJane where a few of the dresses were from. 
GoJane - $28.81 - Click Here - These are cool and look very similar to hers. To me, hers look a little shiny, but  I know these aren't.    
GoJane - $33.51 - Click Here - Remember the shiny I mention earlier, well I took that to my avantage when finding these. They have some bling to them, but I thought that might be a nice way to reinvent the outfit she wore and make it sparkle a little more. 
GoJane - $19.41 - Click Here - These, like the first ones, look like hers but are not shiny on top. 

Lip stick - Okay, so I know that I don't usually put the makeup involved but I thought I'd add her lipstick because I found some on e.l.f. 
e.l.f - $3.00 - Click Here 


Alright, well that concludes this look. Thanks for reading! Please share this post and comment what celeb you want me to recreate next. Please follow my blog to stay updated with my posts. 
 

Comments

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. best yoga pants

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts