How To Dress Like: Olivia Holt - Phoenix music video

In this post I will be showing you how to dress like Olivia Holt from her Phoenix music video.
Outfit here:



















Red Crop Top - Okay, so I found more than one.
Missy Empire - $9.08 - Click Here (Update: This product is no longer available) 
US Trendy - $59.00 - Click Here
The Lovely - $10.99 - Click Here (Update: This product is no longer available) 

Jeans - So, these were the best I could find. And they were hard to find, too.
StylesForLess - $36.99 - Click Here (Update: This product is no longer available) 
Barneys NewYork - $825 - Click Here (Update: This product is no longer available) 

Cut-out Ankle Boots - I couldn't find the right ones, but these look similar and you could always just wear white boots.
Choies - $39.90 - Click Here  (Update: This product is no longer available) 
TopShop - $150 - Click Here  (Update: This product is no longer available) 



Okay, well, that's her outfit. I hope you liked this. If you have an outfit that you would like me to do a post on, please comment on this post. Please give me a share and tell your friends to come visit this page.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these clothes nor was I paid to make this post.

(Updated: 6/11/2017)

Comments

Popular Posts