How To: Easy Way to Whiten Your Teeth at Home

Hello! So, for a while I was doing research on how to whiten your teeth, easily, and at home. I scrolled through many pages and watched many YouTube videos and found one that a lot of people use and is probably talked about way too much, but it works.

Here is what you will need:


Every person I saw used freshly squeezed lemon juice, but I don't always have fresh lemons on hand, but I do always have lemon juice in a bottle. I use the bottled lemon juice, but fresh would probably be better (I'm guessing).

Step 1:

















Step 2:


















Then add it to your toothbrush and brush your teeth with it. Only do it once a week because it's hard on your enamel and can wear it down. You can also apply it to a q-tip and swab it on your teeth, then let it sit for 2-3 minutes, then rinse. Doing it that way, I don't see why you can't do it maybe twice a week, but I don't want to hurt my teeth, so I'm only doing it once.I brush them first and then swab it on and let it sit in the same day, so maybe you could give it a try.

Thanks for reading my blog post! Please share it and give me a follow! I hope this was helpful.

Comments

Popular Posts