Learning Guitar

Hello people. I'm learning guitar and I wanted to post a little something about how I'm learning and what I'm using.
So, I'm learning acoustic guitar and I've had it since Christmas 2015. I've been trying to learn by using online lessons on YouTube, but they wouldn't motivate me. I tried using a book, but it was kinda boring. I already play piano and know how to read music, and I can play by ear, too, so, I didn't think it would be this difficult.

Every time I watched a YouTube video an ad would play before the video for Yousician. It's an online  guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele teaching site where it uses your microphone to give you accurate  response when a note is played correctly. I would ignore the ads and skip to the video. But one day I decided to give it a try, so I googled it and download the launcher onto my computer and the app on my iPad. I've been using it for about a week and I can actually play songs. I have the free version which I really enjoy. I'm hoping my parents will purchase the  premium  version, so I can jam all day long. I have been wanting to learn guitar for a while now, because I hope to have a career off my music one day as I enjoy writing songs and singing, and now I can finally play. I'm so excited! I really want to learn lots of songs and hopefully post covers online when I get a little bit older.
Thanks for reading. If anybody's having any trouble learning, just give Yousician a try. It really helped me.

Disclaimer: I was not paid to post about Yousician.

I enjoy playing beginner guitar tab from GuitarNick.com

Yousician

Please share this post and don't forget to give me a follow! Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts