Makeup Review: Jordana Lipstick in Twinkle

For Christmas I got this lipstick that I had picked out at a dollar store in my local mall. It's a kinda a sheer lipstick and it's extremely frosty!! I really like this lipstick. I don't have very many and I like a more natural look anyway, so this is perfect. It was pretty cheap, a little over a dollar I think, and it was placed in the wrong slot. (I couldn't find where it went when I went to look.)

Pros: Nice price, not to bold, feels nice on lips, super shiny, purple tint.

Cons: Feels really delicate, smells like watermelon,  kinda hard to blend in.

Pictures:

Me wearing a little bit












Me wearing a lot:
















Link: Click Here  and Click Here


Thanks for reading!! Please follow my blog to keep up-to-date on all my latest posts and don't forget to share!!!

Comments

Popular Posts