My sister's a Youtuber!!

Hello! I hope everyone had an amazing time during the holidays. I know I and my family sure had fun. My sister started posting to her Youtube channel and I'm hoping to help get her views! I will link her videos down below!

My sister, Summer, loves doing her make-up and hair and hopes get a degree in Cosmetology once she graduates high school. She has been wanting to start a Youtube channel for quite some time now and decided to start at the beginning of the new year. Also, happy new year everyone!
She has so far posted two videos, a Christmas haul, and a winter hair and outfit inspiration.

Here's the link to her channel:  Summer B.





Thanks for reading!! Please don't forget to subscribe to her channel if you enjoy watching make-up, hair, or outfit videos! Please share this post (and her videos)!! And follow this blog!! Thanks, bye!! 


Happy New Year, 2017!!!

Comments

Popular Posts