Happy Birthday to me!

Hello! My birthday was back in May, but I never got a round to posting anything about it. So, I'm posting now. 😋
I had a great birthday. My family came over (grandparents and aunts and uncles) and I had a good time.
My grandmother (Nanna) made me a prefect birthday cake just like she does every year.

And as you all know, I love music.

Anyway, I got lots of wonderful gifts and stuff. I got a Bop It! Game. I think it's the new one. I also got the Hungry Hungry Hippos game. My oldest sister got me a Bluetooth speaker, and my second oldest sister got me a Good Mythical Morning poster. (Love it!)
Anyway, it's been a great birthday and I hope to have another amazing one next year!




Thank you for reading! Please, share this post and follow my blog!

Comments

Popular Posts