Makeup Review: e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry

 Recently, I purchased a liquid lipstick from e.l.f that was on clearance. It was really cheap, like 40 cents. I decided to review it even though I don't think you can purchase it anymore.
I really like this lipstick, but I don't think that that's name fits it well. It's really more like a thick lip gloss. I do enjoy wearing it, even though I've been into matte lip creams and stuff lately. It is not bold at all, very subtle really. 

Here's the pictures: 
Pros: Glossy feel, cheap price, red/pink tint, very subtle 
Cons: not a Liquid Lipstick(lip gloss), wipes off easy, not much in tube, soaks in quickly. 


(You can buy this product in other colors here)



Thank you so much for reading this. Please comment on what products you'd like for me to review next,  subscribe to my blog for further post, and share this post with your peeps and/or friends and family! 





Comments

Popular Posts