Makeup Review - e.l.f Matte Liquid Lipstick

I recently made a purchase from e.l.f cosmetics. I love e.l.f because they are affordable, but high-quality makeup brand that I can pick up at Wal-mart or online when I get a little extra cash.
I can't believe they came out with a matte liquid lipstick. I am in love with liquid lipsticks and matte lip products and I just love theirs. I bought the color Praline and my sister bought the color Tea Rose. I love them both. I hope to get the other colors in the near future.

Pros: Dries super matte, not glossy at all. Perfect color. Matches my lips' undertone perfectly. Affordable.

Cons: Have to wear lip balm under if my lips are dry, darker than expected, a little bit on the gray side.












Thanks for reading! Please follow my blog to see more post like this and please give this a share!!!

Comments

Popular Posts