Super Blood Wolf Moon - Staying Up To Watch

I have been planing since I heard that the Super Blood Wolf Moon would be visible from where we live that I'm staying up to watch. I always go to bed super early, so I feel like I might have a tough time, not to mention it's supposed to be down in the 30s tonight. My plan is to build a fire, so I and my family don't freeze to death. We are also going to roast hot dogs over the fire. But not just any hot dogs. I mentioned in my post before this that we are vegetarian, meaning we do not eat any meat. We get the best veggie hot dogs from a health food van that travels to churches and you can order and pick up vegan or vegetarian food and we like to grill out on the weekend, anyway, so this is a good excuse. 
Image result for dandies marshmallowsI also asked my Mom to go by our local health food store and get some vegan marshmallows. So, for people who don't know, marshmallows have gelatin in them, which is boiled pig bones. So, we don't eat them. I've never had s'mores with actual marshmallows before (I usually use marshmallow fluff), so I can't wait to try these. They are Dandie's brand Marshmallows.  
I'm also planning to play games around the fire. Like Catchphrase or Heads Up, the app. I'm really excited and I can't wait. I will definitely be posting pictures on here Monday. I asked my sister if I could borrow her tent, but she said no, which is no surprise. I have a sleeping bag, so I'm hoping that and the fire will keep me warm. I heard that the full eclipse will happen at around 12 to 12:30 AM. So, I will definitely be bringing my phone with me so I can watch some of the shows I'm bingeing, Parks and Rec or Boy Meets World. Could probably bring my guitar, too. You know, little jammin' round the campfire. That would be fun. It's funny to me that I'm coming up with ideas as I'm writing a blog post about all my ideas. Oh well. I bet this is boring for most of you and you probably already stopped reading.  If you didn't then, kudos to you. 
Well, thanks for reading. You can sign up to my mailing list on the left side of this post or sign up to receive emails every time I post on the right side. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts