Learning Guitar Part 2

I already posted about me learning how to play guitar a while back and wanted to follow up on that.
Click here to go to last post!
I haven't used Yousician in a long time because I've been really busy (I'm hoping to get back at it), but I haven't stopped practicing. I even wrote chords to a song by ear (on piano) and  put it on Ultimate Guitar.com. Here's the link. It's History by Olivia Holt.
I'm really enjoying playing and have been working on learning chords. I know how to play Run and Hide by Sabrina Carpenter and Monster by Imagine Dragons.
I also got a midi keyboard controller for Christmas, so I've been fooling around with that, trying to figure out how to work it.


Thanks so much for reading !! Please follow to see my new posts and don't forget to share!! Bye!
Olivia Holt's new EP "Olivia"




Imagine Dragons' newest album "Smoke + Mirrors"
                                                                                                                  
Sabrina Carpenter's new album "Evolution"

Comments

Popular Posts